Saturday, February 7, 2009

Internet, finally!


Well it's been awhile. I finally have a day of internet. We drove back to Gila Bend on Wednesday with a short stop in Casa Grande to visit a friend that is in the hospital. I had forgotten to tell the service advisor a couple of things I wanted to get done but they aren't important. It has been warm and until today fairly calm. There is a threat of rain and the wind is quite strong. I was able to fine some less expensive vehicle insurance that had better coverage than what I had. I switched and saved $684 a year.

We won't be at the spring race in Phoenix for the first time in 4 years. Our jobs in CA require us to be there before the race. Oh well we'll hook up again in the fall.
The image in the corner is an afghan Cookie made for my friends in the U.K. It took her 5 and 1/2 weeks from start to finish. It is absolutely BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment